Privacy sentences to ponder

Significantly, 86% of respondents express no willingness to pay for additional privacy when interacting with Google. Among the remaining 14%, the average expressed willingness to pay is low.

That is from a new paper by Caleb S. Fuller, via the excellent Kevin Lewis.


Comments for this post are closed