I found this pretty awesome and flattering (I couldn’t manage to indent it or get the formatting right):
Exploring the Marginal Revolution Dataset, by Will Nowak
1 Sept 2016
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Housekeeping
- 3 Exploratory Data Analysis
- 4 Comparative Plots
- 4.1 Hypothesis 1: Are posts getting longer (or shorter) over time?
- 4.2 Hypothesis 2: Do longer posts indicate more (or less) comments?
- 4.3 Hypothesis 3: Cowen contributes more often, but Tabbarok often has long posts. Does the data confirm?
- 4.4 Hypothesis 4: Cowen receives more comments, as he blogs more often and has more of a following:
- 5 Machine Learning
Anthony Goldbloom pointed me to this, and is involved in the larger project, and I thank also Erik Brynjolfsson for an introduction.